Are you an entrepreneur starting-up a new product business? Then you should join our breakfast!
Pancakes* with Pensa is a morning meeting for a small group of entrepreneurs with questions about moving their product companies forward.
What: Get feedback on your project, ask questions or talk about product design, engineering, and entrepreneurship with Pensa’s three partners and network with other hardware entrepreneurs. We invite a maximum of eight companies in order to keep the conversation interesting and helpful for everyone.
Where: At a great location in Brooklyn.
How: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend and we will get back to you asap to confirm your attendance. If this session is full we might ask you to join our next breakfast instead. It’s free, the breakfast is on us.
See you soon!
*Pensa reserves the right to serve any type of breakfast food, unfortunately pancakes will not be served
Past Attendees Included
Words about Pancakes*
- "I found the conversations and feedback to be tremendously helpful as I continue developing my product."
- “What a great event and what an awesome thing the team at Pensa is doing for the community.”
- “It was like entrepreneur therapy.”
- “Pancakes* was really cool. Being able to just sit with other entrepreneurs and share questions/suggestions is really informative and cathartic.”
- “It proved to be very beneficial, being able to bounce ideas off of one another, and network with similar companies.”