Are you an entrepreneur starting-up a new product business? Then you should join our breakfast!
Pancakes* with Pensa is a morning meeting for a small group of entrepreneurs with questions about moving their product companies forward.
What: We invite the leaders of 8 startups to join in an open discussion about the challenges of moving a new hard-goods company forward. The topics of previous breakfasts have ranged from pricing strategies to manufacturing concerns to methods of getting customer feedback. Participants determine the topics for discussion and we organize those topics, provide feedback and moderate the discussion.
Where: The breakfasts take place at different locations, some of the places we have been at previously are; Kickstarter, 1776, Urban-X and Cuper.
How: Email email@example.com if you would like to attend and we will get back to you asap to confirm your attendance. If this session is full we might ask you to join our next breakfast instead. It’s free, the breakfast is on us.
See you soon!
*Pensa reserves the right to serve any type of breakfast food, unfortunately pancakes will not be served
Past Attendees Included
Words about Pancakes*
- "I found the conversations and feedback to be tremendously helpful as I continue developing my product."
- “What a great event and what an awesome thing the team at Pensa is doing for the community.”
- “It was like entrepreneur therapy.”
- “Pancakes* was really cool. Being able to just sit with other entrepreneurs and share questions/suggestions is really informative and cathartic.”
- “It proved to be very beneficial, being able to bounce ideas off of one another, and network with similar companies.”